Chest supported dumbbell row with Personal Trainer
The Chest Dumbbell Personal Trainer row fitness workout is one of the less utilised but one of the most effective back exercises that not enough people are doing. The equipment required for this strength training exercise is an inclined bench (45 degrees) angle and dumbbells. The chest support row offers a new distinct advantage over standard bent over free weight.Chest Dumbbell Personal Trainer
Benefits of chest supported dumbbell with a Personal Trainer.
- It reduces the use of momentum. Leaning forward with your torso pinned against the bench makes it a lot harder for you to heave the weight up and down and use downward momentum to complete each rep. It is going to maximise the tension on your lats and your mid-back for better overall stimulation and growth.
- It decreases lower back stress, which is a benefit for those who experience discomfort during standard free weight rows.
- It ensures proper rowing posture. Rather than having to stop the set due to fatigue in your lower back and legs, the fitness workout makes sure that you can train the targeted muscles to muscular failure without any other areas acting as weak links.
Here is how to go about the proper form of this strength training exercise:
- Set an adjustable bench at about a 30-45 degree angle.
- Lay face down with your legs straight out behind you, your head hanging over the top of the bench with your neck in a neutral position.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells using a neutral grip and while keeping your shoulders down and back at all times. Row the weight up into the ribcage, until your lats and the mid-back, are completely contracted. Squeeze your shoulder blades together before lowering the weight back down to the starting position.
The chest supported dumbbell row fitness workout can be pretty much included anywhere in your back routine for 2-4 sets of anywhere between 5-10 reps. If you have a questionable lower back or if you are looking for a new free weight bent over row variation to build your overall back size and strength, then I would highly recommend giving the chest supported row a try and see how you like it. I am more than happy to guide you through the process as your fitness instructor. If you were looking for a Chest Dumbbell Personal Trainer in Harrow, you have got one already. The North Harrow gym is the place to be if you want a perfect fitness program that has the best Physical Exercise Plan packages.
The Gym North Harrow is the best in North Harrow with the best Chest Dumbbell Personal Trainer. Your search for the perfect gym with the best fitness instructor is over. I will guide you through the whole process, keeping in mind that your safety is vital. Fitness workout can only work if you are safe. Don’t you worry, all the equipment in the Gym North Harrow is regularly maintained to avoid any form of avoidable accidents? Remember that little progress is still progress. Never compare yourself to others because bodies are different. Book a session with me and let me be your fitness instructor.