Personal Trainer Pinner - Barbell Bent-Over Row
Personal Trainer Pinner – Barbell Bent-Over Row; The secret to having a muscular back
It is not a wonder that a good percentage of people do not put back fitness workouts into consideration. Too much straining of the back while doing fitness workouts that requires a lot of effort can give you a hard time with the lower back. The repercussions can be as awful as getting a back injury, and the problem escalates when you put more emphasis on the chest and shoulders with strength training exercises.
The Barbell Bent-Over Row fitness workout mainly targets the back muscles. With time, you will realize that your overall deportment will change for the better. Who wouldn’t love to have a strong, healthy back with a good posture? All these positive effects can only come as a result of practicing the barbell Bent-Over Row fitness workout. More-so, a Personal Trainer Pinner should be within for advice.
How To Do Barbell Bent-Over Row with Personal Trainer Pinner
Here are a few tips on how to do a barbell bent-over row without inflicting pain or damage to your lower back:
- If it is your first time doing this fitness workout, do not use weight. Instead, use the bar compartment so you can get the technique correct. Just like the deadlift, if you do it in the wrong way, you can cause damage to your lower back.
- Keep your feet shoulder-width apart and close to the bar.
- Use a supinated grip to grip the bar just outside your feet around the bar and remember to keep it a shoulder-width apart.
- Sit back while keeping a neutral spine with your head up and the shoulders back. You can now deadlift it from the ground. Make sure you have your back straight as you stand.
- Lower the weight or bar to the point just above your knees. Bring your fists towards the hips and exhale as you bring it towards you. Inhale on your way down.
- When you finish, deadlift the weight back to the ground.
When doing this fitness workout, the angle of your back is crucial. Moreover, ensure the Personal Trainer Pinner is within for guideline. Do not put too many plates on the bars that will give you a hard time lifting. The most important key point to remember is that your back should be slightly bent and keep a slight push in your knees as well. The angle of your back should be enough to target the center of your back.
Now, remember that reading on how to do this fitness workout is one thing, and putting it into practice is another. That is why you require the assistance of a personal trainer pinner who will instruct, lead, and motivate you. Fitness workouts like the barbell bent-over row can be quite hard to execute. Many individuals get it wrong and end up getting injured or benefiting the wrong muscles. Book a session with me to be your personal trainer, and I assure you that I will guide you in the right direction.
The gym in North Harrow is the place to be if you want to get the best results for that back fitness workout. As a personal trainer, I will direct and motivate you as required and make sure you achieve your goals. With a little dedication, you will get where you want to be as soon as possible. Visit the North Harrow Gym today to begin your fitness programs with a well-scheduled exercise plan.