SEATED DUMBBELL CALF RAISE PERSONAL TRAINER.
Seated Dumbbell Personal Trainer focus on calf raise. This is a leg workout that targets the muscles found in the calves. It targets the coleus muscles found on the side of the calf. The gym in North Harrow has a fitness program that incorporates this fitness workout. The North Harrow gym offers you a qualified Seated Dumbbell Personal Trainer who will guide you through this strength training exercise.
The seated dumbbell calf raises targets different muscles of the calves. These are coleus and gastrocnemius. This fitness workout helps to strengthen these muscles which are essential for doing basic movements such as walking and running. The gym in North Harrow has all the equipment you need to do this strength training exercise. As your gym instructor, I will guide you through the steps of performing this strength training exercise that targets your calves.
How to do the seated dumbbell calf raise with a personal trainer.
When doing the seated dumbbell calf raise, two muscles are targeted and in different forms. When your toes are pointed inwards, the fitness workout targets the outer calf muscles. When the toes are pointed outwards, it targets the inner calf muscles. When doing this strength training exercise, you now know what you are targeting.
- Sit up straight on the bench and place your knees on the plates or block in front of you at a right-angle degree.
- Place the dumbbells on your legs and drop your heels down as low as possible to stretch out your calves.
- With the dumbbells still on your legs, raise your heels slowly from the floor, as high as you can, and squeeze them.
- Lower your heels back to the starting position.
- Repeat these steps several times in your sets.
Here are some tips for performing this fitness workout.
- When doing this workout, keep your torso in the same potion throughout the workout.
- Make sure that your knees are at a right angle when doing it.
- Pulse for a few seconds once you reach the top and bottom of your reps
The seated dumbbell calf raise strength training exercise is not hard to perform. It doesn’t need much equipment. A bench and a pair of dumbbells are all you need to do this strength training exercise. Visit the gym in North Harrow and have a chance to learn how to do this fitness workout avoiding injuries. You don’t need to come to the North Harrow Gym to get personal training. You can have personal training in the comfort of your home. With my virtual Seated Dumbbell Personal Trainer in Harrow, you have no excuse not to work out. As your personal trainer, I will help you layout an exercise plan that will go well with your schedule.
The seated dumbbell calf raise is an important exercise that strengthens the part of your legs, the calves. As your Seated Dumbbell Personal Trainer, I will dedicate myself to help you achieve your goal. Book a session with me and I will guide you through it, the right way.