Weight Trainers Goblet Squat Leg Workout
Do you want to be healthy, fit, and also look good? The gym in North Harrow offers you an amazing fitness program that you don’t want to miss. The weight trainers goblet squat leg workout is one of the best strength training exercises that are included in our fitness program. It is a lower body workout that helps increase the strength of your legs. Learn how to do this strength training exercise with the help of a well-trained gym instructor.
This fitness program is also inclusive of a Personal Trainer Harrow. The North Harrow gym has the best personal training that will leave you satisfied. You can have access to my personal training by booking a session with me which will be worth your while. The Weight Trainers Goblet Squat Leg Workout exercise is done by either using a dumbbell or a kettlebell. This fitness workout targets the quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves.
As your personal trainer, I will show you exactly how to do this strength training exercise. The Weight Trainers Goblet Squat Leg Workout is an easy workout to do, once you follow the steps. Being your fitness instructor, I will show you how to work with both a dumbbell and a kettlebell. When working with the dumbbell, you are supposed to hold it vertically when performing this workout. The kettlebell is different from the dumbbell. It has handles and therefore when doing this fitness workout, you hold the sides of the handle.
Weight Trainers Goblet Squat Leg Workout Steps
As your personal trainer, I will help you execute this strength training exercise by following these steps:
- Hold a dumbbell or a kettlebell with both hands onto your chest.
- While holding the dumbbell or kettlebell, your elbows should bend to position it at the center of your chest.
- You should look straight ahead throughout the workout.
- Keep your back straight and your core tight.
- Push your hip backward, bend your knees, and begin to drop down slowly to form a squat. Inhale as you drop to form a squat.
- Check to see if your elbows are inside the inner side of your knees once you reach your full squat.
- Push yourself up slowly by pressing onto your heels and exhale once you reach the top.
- Repeat these movements to get better results.
Goblet Squats Common Mistakes
The goblet squat is a great fitness workout and easy to do exercise even beginners learn quickly. However, one can still make mistakes while performing this exercise. To achieve that perfect form, you need to avoid the following mistakes:
- Having the weight far from your body
- Leaning forward when doing the goblet squat
- Having your knees lean inwards as you squat puts you at risk of injury.
The goblet squat is a beneficial strength training exercise. It not only helps you learn a proper squat form but also increases the strength of your core.